In today’s seven-minute podcast, Pat Crowley and Greg Greene sit down to discuss what to expect in this upcoming legislative session in Frankfort. They discuss a number of topics, including:
Kentucky Government Relations
1. What types of activities are underway right now?
2. What types of issues will likely dominate the session?
3. How will the two parties and legislative chambers get along?
4. What a person, organization, or company should be doing right now to get ready for the upcoming session?
5. Will the session be a successful one?
6. What is the schedule for the session and how will the upcoming May primaries affect legislative activities?
We encourage you to go to Itunes>podcasts and type in “Strategic Advisers, LLC.” Simply click the subscribe button and you will be notified about future podcasts.